Thursday 22 November 2012

I started my last blog exactly four years ago before I embarked on my big trip to Australia, however I wasn't very good in keeping it up. I hope to be a little better here!

Working a season has been on my list to do in life for a good few years and in one weeks time I shall be departing the UK for the French alps as I attempt to host my way through a season and as the name of the blog suggests, learn to ski.

I had never skiied in my life before my lesson last month. Although I enjoyed it I becamce quite frustrated at my inability to stop myself crashing into the wall at the bottom of the slope. I would be worried if I was embarking on a weeks holiday instead of having the next five months to pick it up!

Four days until I depart and I have nearly got everything. About time too, it has taken way much more time and money than I estimated. Lets hope it is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment